Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday I'm in Love...

well...I'm not. But my sister is and that's exciting :)

If I'm in love with anything right now, it's the idea of a weekend and a break. I feel like we haven't really stopped since we landed in Osaka only a week ago.

It's now Friday night at about 6 and it feels like my week went by really fast but at the same time I'm amazed by how much I've done. My day today was pretty mundane, just Japanese and design class. Jeff and I definitely need to develop our design a lot more and I was stressed about it at first, but now I'm not stressing at all. I feel like our project is going to be fine and I really don't want to spend my free time in Japan working on projects.

Tonight I feel like I need to take it a little easy. I'm going to try to get my Japanese homework done and maybe do a little designing with Jeff, but I'd also like dinner and a few beers. For now, I'm going to upload pictures. Tomorrow we might be going to Osaka again to see a few buildings so that should be fun. Anyways, goodnight my faithful readers and fear not, there is much more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment